Enchanted Island Facility Regulations
Upper Minnetonka Yacht Club Marina
4580 Enchanted Pt
Shorewood, MN 55364
Upper Minnetonka Yacht Club
4165 Shoreline Dr Suite 10
Spring Park, MN 55384
The use of the grounds is limited to members and guests only.
1. Hours of Operation: 7am to 10pm. Members and guests shall not stay overnight at the club property, and are asked to vacate the marina quickly and quietly when returning after hours.
2. Good judgment regarding lights, noise, and activity of club facilities is required of all members.
3. Boats shall not be launched at the Enchanted Island property. Howard’s Point Marina and Spring Park Bay have launching facilities.
4. Boat trailers or other equipment shall not be stored at the club property. Boatlifts may be stored over winter on the club grounds provided that they are in good working order.
5. The design of all boatlifts is subject to House and Grounds Committee approval.
6. All halyards must be secured to avoid noise from hitting spars.
7. All yachts moored in slips must incorporate shock suppressers on mooring lines.
8. Running or horseplay on the docks is not allowed.
9. Young children shall not be left unattended at club property. Children should wear life jackets (please refer to the Minnesota DNR Boating guide) as required by Minnesota State law.
10. Property and maintenance is primarily the responsibility of the House and Grounds Committee; however, everyone should help to keep the property neat and attractive.
11. Parking is limited. Park carefully to utilize the space to its maximum.
12. UMYC is not responsible for any damage to boats or injury to members, guests or agents.